Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Field Ready


 




  Top Picture: Jacket (Jcrew) / Graphic Tee (Jcrew)/  Necklace (Jcrew) (Skirt (BCBG, on SALE here) / 
  Tights (Kate Spade)
  Bottom Picture: Top (Francescas) / Jeans (GAP)

I've recently scooped up this piece after much consideration and a closet full of outfits awaiting this classic field jacket. Not only is the forest green a color that lasts year round but the gold detailing is the perfect pick me up to any outfit. It also happens to be waterproof; great news to me since I always pick the beautiful rainy days to run my errands. I see a bright future for this jacket and I, especially since I have worn it non stop already. My favorite way to wear this jacket so far is with a simple graphic tee and a nice pair of jeans or fun skirt. Definitely a must-have!


1 comment: