Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Acid Wash + Floral

  






Top // Shorts // Watch // Bracelet 

It wouldn't be a proper goodbye to the month of May without a post about florals. Floral print has been a necessity for years, decades, generations; you get my point. Recently, JCREW came out with the print "photo floral" and I have never been more mesmerized. The blue hues picked up by this acid wash denim shirt made a seamless transition into my closet. I have more things to wear with these than I could have imagined! Navy, white, and baby blue are very neutral colors to wear with this print, but if you really want to play it up, coral and magenta are a very nice touch to this rich minty green. Lucky for you this print is on SALE and also comes in a dressskirt and bathing suit. Woo-hoo! April showers really do bring May flowers... in your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment