Friday, June 13, 2014

Let's Get Nautical








Dress // Sunglasses // Shoes // Necklace (similar here)

I may not be setting sail anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right?  This iconic nautical stripe theme has been around for decades and is not retiring anytime soon. Nothing could be more classic than the cut of this dress Add the stripes and a chunky necklace and you've got a permanent place for this piece in your closet for years!  I've worn this dress to interviews, on dates, and out around town. You can even wear it for the Fourth of July with this adorable red hat I'm obsessing over.  This dress has all hands on deck when it comes to being fashion forward!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I absolutely am SOOO impressed with your blog. Your photos are great, your commentary is like it came right out of a major magazine...I think you have a budding career here for certain!

    ReplyDelete